Sunday, November 30, 2008

And Then Mama Said......It takes Time To Learn How To Read, by Gena Suarez

    Enchanting! That is how I would describe this sweet story written by Gena Suarez of The Old Schoolhouse magazine. I have just finished reading this charming story, And Then Mama Said...It Takes Time to Learn How to Read with my non reader. I won't give her age, but this is indeed something she has been working hard at accomplishing.


   We both enjoyed the story. She enjoyed the pictures and the story. I enjoyed the fact that it was a sweet homeschool family, recognizing that God has gifted each us differently.


  You see, my daughter that I read the story to, is my youngest. My eldest has learning disabilites. And this story touched my heart on so many levels. This will be a story that I will read to him as well.


This story is going to be a family classic for sure. At the bargain price of $9.95, you just can't go wrong. Then add to that you will also have access to an activity book to go with it. In the activity book, you will find coloring pages, mazes, science sheets and much more!


Also, if you would like Gena Suarez to sign the book, you can note that in the comment section of your order, and she will. How great is that!


Run on over to the Schoolhouse Store and check out this family treat!


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment