Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bible Story Songs!

 


Bible Story Songs


 



 







I don't know how it is in your house, but in mine, my children love to sing. And I mean LOVE to sing.  And the funny thing is, so do I. Thankfully my children have gained a bit of talent, and are able to carry a tune from their father.  I am one of those who make a joyful "noise" when I sing!


Over the years we have had many cd's that have helped to teach them bible stories and  help them to memorize God's Word. However, I had never heard of Bible Story Songs.  


As part of the TOS Homeschool Crew my family was sent the  David Shepherd, Psalmist, Soldier, King cd, which is their latest release.


It is a delightful children's cd. The songs are sung by children, which my children always loved. However, what sets this cd apart from others that I have heard, is that before each song, there is a bible verse given. And to me that is the most important. After each of those verses, the song that follows is a song that has something to do with that very verse. It is a wonderful way for the children to connect what they are hearing to the actual Word of God.


Sometimes, with other cd's, we parents would know what verses the children's songs are talking about, however with this cd, it helps the children hear that verse. And if your children are anything like my children, we listen to cd's over and over and over and over and over and over....... So this is also a wonderful way for the children to actually memorize scripture!


Now the other wonderful aspect of this company, is that not only to they carry these wonderful CD's, they also carry the sheet music!  I can see two benefits from this. One, if you have piano playing children, they can learn how to play these songs; I am thinking that my older children could play the songs, while my younger one sings the songs! What fun!


However, if you are a Sunday School Teacher, or even teach a co-op within your homeschool group, you could use the sheet music to assist you in providing wonderful music to the children. As a Sunday School Teacher, you can pick a song that goes along with specific verses, how awesome is that!!


 


Here is the pricing:


David CD - $9.99

(Free David e-Lyric Sheet)

David e-Sheet Music - $9.99

Bundled Set - $16.99


David CD plus David e-Sheet Music


DAVID e-Transparencies File
Adobe PDF - $4.99 


Please notice the FREE lyrics sheets available!


Take a moment and look at  Bible Story Songs and see what other delightful cd's are available!  Your children will be glad you did!


Happy Singing!!!


 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment