Monday, April 12, 2010

TOS Crew: All About Spelling Reader: "What Am I?"




Over the last 2 years, I have had the privilege to review several products from the fine people of All About Spelling.  In year one of the crew, I reviewed All About Spelling and All About Homophones. Earlier this year I reviewed Beehive Reader.  And now, they have given be another opportunity to look at one of their items. This is their brand new reader 'What Am I?'. 

The Beehive Reader is Level 1, and 'What Am I?' is a level 2 reader. As I mentioned in my original review of their readers, while they go hand in hand with their spelling program, however, they also can stand alone.

The quality that I loved in the first reader, has carried through to this reader. The illustrations are beautiful, the book is heavy and feels good to hold in your hands.





In the first reader your student is reading very beginning sentences. In the second reader,  the skill level expands. What is really nice is the little stories are actually interesting. Whether you are teaching a little boy or a little girl, they will find the stories in 'What Am I?' engaging! My daughter has really enjoyed reading both books!

As of posting of this review, this reader is not yet available, but should be within the next week or so. Beehive Reader is available for $19.99, I believe the cost will be the same for this one.

Please visit the All About Spelling website for information on all of their fine products.

And as usual, please visit the crew blog to see what my crew mates have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment