Friday, April 2, 2010

TOS Crew: Critical Thinking


Critical Thinking Co. has long been a company that I have loved. They have such wonderful resources available, not only for homeschoolers, but to anyone who wants to help their children excel.

As part of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I was sent Balance Benders Beginning, for grades 2-6.


Balance Benders is filled with Logic and Algebraic Reasoning Puzzles.  I used this book with one of my children, who fell right into the age range listed on the book.

During our review period, they were able to finish the entire book. The book was fun and interesting and even challenging! And at the end, they had a better understanding of the concepts presented.

Balance Benders is available for $9.99. Please visit Critical Thinking Co. to see this and many other products available.

And us usual.. please visit the crew blog and see what my crew mates are saying about The Critical Thinking Co.



No comments:

Post a Comment