Sunday, April 22, 2012

Passionate Parenting

Have you had a chance to visit CWAHM this week? My latest post is up and running!
This weeks article is called "Passionate Parenting".

I am sharing some of the key points from a teen parenting class we took at our church. I absolutely loved this class. Even now, I sit and go over the notes, reread the bible verse that were shared and spend time in prayer examining my parenting and asking the Lord to guide me each and every step of the way!

Whether you are in the middle of raising teens, or even have teens that are about to set out on their own, or if you have only wee ones under foot, the principles are relevant!

Head over to CWAHM and check out Passionate Parenting!  You can also find a list of all of my articles (3 to date) by visiting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment