Monday, April 9, 2012

The Homeschool Mom's Multiple Personalities

There is a new website that has taken the Homeschool Community by storm! it is Homeschool Mosaics!  Have you had a chance to check it out yet?  We had our official launch on April 2nd. We opened up with a rip, roaring good time at our Facebook Party! 


The site opened up with a month's worth of articles all about homeschooling! We have gathered 25 pretty awesome homeschool mom's, who each tackle homeschooling from a different perspective! I am honored and humbled to be a part of this amazing group of ladies! 
  
So, what is my column?  Yep, you guessed it, The Homeschool Mom's Multiple Personalities!  Are you a homeschool mom who struggles to balance all that is on your plate? Well, then this column is for you! 

I must admit, today was one of those days, that I really could tell that I had a lot on my plate. I was really thankful that this week, the kids were on spring break.. which allowed me to focus on some of my other work!  

Join me over at Homeschool Mosaics, as we look at the many roles Homeschool Mom's Play! Who are you today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment