Friday, June 10, 2011

Announcing the NEW Line Up on Creative Learners!

I am very excited to announce the 'starting' line up for Creative Learners.  I have developed a schedule for Creative Learners, to help you find the posts you are looking for.  Now, in addition to the topics you find on our 'Starting Line- Up' there will also be periodic posts on miscellaneous topics!  I am serving on the TOS Crew for my 4th year. And those reviews will post on their pre- prescribed days, so keep your eyes out for those bonuses!

With out further adieu..

My Southern Young Living Mondays

On Monday's you will find posts that will teach you all about Young Living Essential Oils. You will learn things like, how to use specific oils, or why Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils work.. etc..  If you leave comments or questions in the comments sections on oils you would like to learn more about, I will do a post about it! So post your questions!

 

Graphics Toolbox Tuesdays

On Tuesdays you will find different project ideas for Graphics Toolbox. You will also learn how to enhance your child's education, helping them retain what you are already teaching, as well as, teaching them technology skills they will be able to take with them far into their adult life!

What About .......... Wednesdays?

My hope for Wednesdays are to answer questions that are either from readers, or some that I have run into through out my week. These questions really could be about anything.. homeschooling, cleaning, parenting, business... anything....

Are you Creating Thirst Thursdays?

At church I just heard a quote that has truly inspired me!  It is...

It is said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.....You can, if you salt the oats! ~ Dr. John Goetsch

Thursdays will be devoted to creating thirst in our children. How can we  create a thirst for God in our children? Or a thirst for doing what is right?   I am truly hoping that Thursday will be a give and take. I would love to glean from all of you awesome parents out there, and learn how you create thirst in your families!

Freebie Fridays!

Freebie Fridays will be FUN! Yes, this will be partially exactly what you think, I link of some sort to something FREE! However, it will also include FREE or almost FREE things to do with your family! This will be fun!

 

I hope that this new line up will be 'programming' that you can count on, and look forward to! I am also hoping that each of these days will be inner active. I want your ideas and input! I might even have guest bloggers from time to time! If you would like to be a guest blogger, let me know! Contact me if you are interested in being a guest blogger!

See you on Monday with our first My Southern Young Living Mondays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment